Do You Need To Pay For The Service You Received For Your Gas?
Can you smell Gas ?
Does your boiler need urgent attention?
Has your central heating stopped working?
Could there may be a risk of fumes?
At Karl Welsh – Heating , Plumbing and Gas, we will provide you with a professional no hassle service and ensure your gas services and appliances are in safe working order:
Firstly, a visual inspection of the boiler needs to be carried out, checking for good condition and that it complies with current standards.
- Check that the gas appliance ventilation is of the correct size and is clear from obstructions.
- Operate boiler to check for any faults and to see that it is working correctly.
- Remove boiler casing, clean all inside surfaces and check all main components.
- Ensure flue terminals are unobstructed, check all seals, internal and external, check flue condition and carry out spillage test (where appropriate).
- Check gas valve adjustment/setup for correct settings and calibration. Then check operation using a flue gas analyser, where appropriate.
- Replace boiler heat exchanger door seal, if necessary.
- Check that the burner flame pattern/colour is correct.
- Carry out a gas tightness test to ensure there are no leaks.
- Replace boiler casing, checking that it is correctly fitted and sealed.
- Finally, operate the boiler again, checking that it is working safely and correctly.
It is so important to have your gas systems tested regularly to ensure that you are getting the most out of them. we, at Karl Welsh – Plumbing, Heating and Gas, are here for you. If you think that your boiler may be not living up to its potential in terms of efficiency, speak with us today and see how we can help. We offer a huge range of gas solutions, so whatever it is that you need, speak with us first, and we could help you out right away.